Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Oklahoma fall must-haves for four style types
BY Heather Warlick email@example.com | Published: October 17, 2012
Individual style is as different from person to person as DNA. You don't have to define your style but you likely know what you like and what you don't. And, you know where you like to shop.
This week, we asked four locally owned boutiques to share some must-have pieces for your fall wardrobe, based on four style types: Contemporary classic, trend setter, tres chic and OK indie.
Feel free to mix and match these pieces to create your very own unique style combinations.