Oklahoma fire marshal: Three wildfires were deliberately set in Cleveland County
Assistant State Fire Marshal JoAnne Sellars chatted with readers Thursday about recent suspicious wildfires in Cleveland County and safety precautions.
Assistant State Fire Marshal JoAnne Sellars chatted with readers Thursday about recent suspicious wildfires in Cleveland County and safety precautions. Read the entire chat recap here.
Videoview all videos
Aug 9Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin met with fire victims on...
Aug 7Norman Fire Chief James Fullingim said at least six of...
Aug 7Luther High School football players work out on the...
Aug 6Oklahoma County officials on Monday released a recording...
Aug 6The state medical examiner is trying to identify the body...
Aug 5Gov. Mary Fallin stopped in Drumright Sunday to hear from...
Aug 4Victims of the fire talk about picking up the pieces.
Photoview all 47 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Topics discussed include: fires being deliberately set in Cleveland County, arson investigations, contributors to grass fires, damage estimates and preventative measures.
On fires being deliberately set:
On weekend wildfire damage estimates:
I have heard over 100 structures and over 76,000 acres were damaged. Let's not forget the one fataility from the Cleveland County fire on Friday.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes