Oklahoma football: 2013 schedule features three bye weeks
The Big 12 Conference announced its 2013 schedule Tuesday, and the Sooners are off Sept. 21, Nov. 2 and Nov. 30.
Videoview all videos
Nov 20OSU's Bedlam game vs. OU will play a huge role when it...
Nov 20OU prepares for Bedlam.
Nov 20OU's defense is addressed.
Nov 20Justin Brown will be among the players honored during...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
RED RIVER GAME SLATED FOR OCT. 12
The Sooners' 2013 trip to Dallas for the Red River Rivalry against Texas is scheduled for Oct. 12.
Oklahoma hosts TCU, which will play its first game in Norman as a Big 12 opponent, a week before playing Texas, and travels to Kansas the following week.
The Longhorns are at Iowa State the week before OU, and have a bye the weekend after facing the Sooners.
BEDLAM TO CONCLUDE 2013 SLATE
Next year's Bedlam game in Stillwater will be played on Saturday. Dec. 7, which is the last regular season date.
Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are both off the week before Bedlam, and will play one of just two Big 12 games scheduled for that final weekend; the other is Texas at Baylor.
The Bedlam game also concludes a tough stretch for the Sooners; they'll play three of their last four games on the road.
Oklahoma 2013 schedule
Aug. 31 Louisiana-Monroe
Sept. 7 West Virginia
Sept. 14 Tulsa
Sept. 21 Bye
Sept. 28 at Notre Dame
Oct. 5 TCU
Oct. 12 Texas (Cotton Bowl, Dallas)
Oct. 19 at Kansas
Oct. 26 Texas Tech
Nov. 2 Bye
Nov. 9 at Baylor
Nov. 16 Iowa State
Nov. 23 at Kansas State
Nov. 30 Bye
Dec. 7 at Oklahoma State
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers