Oklahoma football: A look at the Sooners' win by the numbers
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 50-49 win over West Virginia by the numbers:
* 3: Quarterbacks in NCAA history with four 3,000-yard passing seasons. Saturday, OU's Landry Jones joined Hawaii's Timmy Chang and Boise State's Kellen Moore in the club.
Videoview all videos
Nov 18Landry Jones threw for 554 yards and 6 touchdowns, four...
Nov 18Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey recap the Sooners' 50-49...
Photoview all 23 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 4: Touchdown catches for Kenny Stills, an OU record.
* 17: Yards in losses by tailback Damien Williams, on four carries, which kept him from a 100-yard game. Williams finished with 92 yards on 22 carries.
* 46: Length of Brennan Clay's kickoff return with 2:53 left in the game, giving OU a short field to drive to the winning touchdown.
* 157: Rushing yards for West Virginia's Tavon Austin in the third quarter alone. Austin finished with 344 rushing yards and a Big 12 and WVU record 572 all-purpose yards.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims