Here is a look at Oklahoma's 20-17 win over TCU by the numbers:
* 0: Second-quarter points allowed by OU this season.
* 1: Touch for fullback Trey Millard, a fan favorite. He has just six carries and seven receptions this season.
* 1: Touchdown for Millard, who scored on an eight-yard run.
* 2.1: Yards per carry for TCU tailbacks Waymon James and B.J. Catalon.
* 4: Pass breakups for OU cornerback Zach Sanchez, out of a total of seven for both teams combined. The last two weeks, Sanchez has seven breakups; everyone else on the field, both teams both weeks, have combined for seven.
* 6.9: Yards per carry on called running plays by the Sooners. Even taking out Brennan Clay's 76-yard run, OU still gained 130 yards on 29 carries, a 4.5 yards average.
* 10: Straight three-plays-and-punt produced by the OU defense, from the fourth quarter of the Notre Dame game a week ago to the third quarter of TCU on Saturday night.
* 10: Straight conference wins for the Sooners.
* 10: Second-half first downs for TCU, after the Horned Frogs had zero in the first half.
* 64.5: Percent of passes completed by Blake Bell, who entered the game having completed 71.2 percent of his passes. But TCU had allowed just 52.1 percent completed passes this season.