Oklahoma football: All-time DFW team
COTTON BOWL — Berry Tramel breaks down the best Oklahoma Sooners to come from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
WR Mark Clayton, Arlington Sam Houston, 2001-04: OU's all-time leading receiver until Ryan Broyles came along.
Videoview all videos
Dec 20The OSU head coach talks about who will call plays...
Dec 18Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey look ahead to the Sooners'...
Dec 13Check out some the top plays of the year from the Sooners...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
WR Steve Rhodes, Dallas Spruce, 1976-80: Big-play wishbone flanker.
OL Byron Searcy, Fort Worth Arlington Heights, 1955-57: Starter on Bud Wilkinson's great 1957 team.
OL Terry Crouch, Dallas Skyline, 1979-81: Two-time all-American under Barry Switzer.
C Ben Habern, Argyle Liberty Christian, 2009-11: Three-year whose career ended prematurely with a neck injury.
OL J.D. Roberts, Dallas Jesuit, 1951-53: Outland Trophy winner as a senior.
OL Milton Overton, Fort Worth Dunbar, 1992-95: Three-year starter in the dark-aged ‘90s.
TE Joe Jon Finley, Arlington, 2004-07: 62 career catches, 10 touchdowns.
QB Jimmy Harris, Terrell, 1954-56: 25-0 as the Sooner quarterback.
RB Earl Johnson, Dallas Jefferson, 1983-86: 200-yard games three years apart – 259 vs. Colorado in '83, 203 vs. Kansas in '86.
RB Horace Ivory, Fort Worth Nolan Catholic, 1975-76: 37-yard TD run won the 1975 Texas game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes