Oklahoma football: Brian Bosworth’s radical idea for stopping Johnny Manziel
COTTON BOWL — Former Sooner standout Brian Bosworth thinks the Brothers Stoops should try putting a defender on Johnny Football.
IRVING, Texas — Brian Bosworth, who has a particular interest in the Cotton Bowl, mainly that he wants his alma mater to win, has an idea for the Sooners.
Play man-to-man defense.
Not man-to-man pass coverage. Man-to-man defense.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort