Oklahoma football: Former Sooner Tyrone Rodgers knows how Justin Brown feels
Tryone Rodgers transferred to Washington after turmoil hit the Sooners in the late ‘80s, much like new receiver Justin Brown left Penn State for OU.
NORMAN — A dark cloud hung over the program. The beloved coach was gone.
The NCAA dropped its hammer and punished the team.
Videoview all videos
Aug 19The Sooners senior quarterback passed up big bucks to...
Photoview all photos
A lot of the guys began to talk among themselves about what they would do, how it would be. They tried to console each other. Everyone was walking on eggshells — with the media and with each...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in