Oklahoma football: Former Sooner Tyrone Rodgers knows how Justin Brown feels
Tryone Rodgers transferred to Washington after turmoil hit the Sooners in the late ‘80s, much like new receiver Justin Brown left Penn State for OU.
NORMAN — A dark cloud hung over the program. The beloved coach was gone.
The NCAA dropped its hammer and punished the team.
Videoview all videos
Aug 19The Sooners senior quarterback passed up big bucks to...
Photoview all photos
A lot of the guys began to talk among themselves about what they would do, how it would be. They tried to console each other. Everyone was walking on eggshells — with the media and with each...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes