Oklahoma football: Kenny Stills says if Sooner Nation didn't respect Oklahoma State before, 'I'm sure they will now'
WELCOME TO MY WORLD — Oklahoma receiver Kenny Stills talks about playing OSU in Norman, respect for the Cowboys, his game-winning catch last weekend and criticism of the Sooner defense.
NORMAN – Kenny Stills has never played Oklahoma State in Norman due to a fluke in the Big 12 schedule that sent the Sooners to Stillwater in consecutive seasons. The junior receiver talks about the strange feeling about about Saturday's venue, his game-winning catch last weekend in Morgantown and the offensive production that saved Oklahoma's defense:
Videoview all videos
Nov 23John writes, "If OU wins out, and K State loses to Texas,...
Nov 23Can OSU stop OU's offense? Can OU stop OSU's offense?
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
I'm so used to playing them there I feel like it's supposed to be played there all the time.
It's different for us to be home and have the crowd behind us.
Never really looking for revenge.
People want to say we're the Big Brothers but (Oklahoma State is) a great team and they've been doing great things since I've been here.
If they didn't respect them then, I'm sure they will now.
It wasn't a matter of anything I did or anything extra. Landry (Jones) was looking my way and I made those plays.
I've never really dreamed of having a game like that. I never dreamed of having a game-winning catch.
Loss for words.
I sat in the locker room after the game and shed a tear.
Still kind of shocked.
You guys are tough on the defense. We've been there. We've had our struggles. They've bailed us out a few times too. We know what it feels like.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in