Oklahoma football: OU-Texas Tech on ABC; Bob Stoops praises Tom Osborne
Oklahoma's game Saturday at Texas Tech will be televised regionally by ABC (Cox 8), and will be available nationally on ESPN2.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“Where our whole defensive structure and success came from and the way we structured it through our formative years at Kansas State was because of defending them,” Stoops said. “We were constantly tinkering, working, figuring out ways to go against them because they were so complex, so good, so multiple.”
KING: K-STATE WAS WAKE-UP CALL
Senior defensive end David King said he would've preferred avoiding a wake-up call like Oklahoma got with last weekend's loss to Kansas State, but that he hopes the Sooners use it to move forward.
“You never want to have a wake-up call,” King said. “You want to be able to play consistently all the way through.
“When someone slaps you or punches you in the face ... They punched us in the face this weekend. Hopefully the guys around here will use that as a wake-up call and rally around it, get this season back on the right track.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort