Oklahoma football recruiting notebook: CB Cole Luke, LB E.J. Levenberry among visitors for OU-Notre Dame
Saturday's game drew a lot of visitors, including several who were committed elsewhere, along with quite a few juniors, including offensive tackle Braden Smith and quarterback Justice Hansen.
Videoview all videos
Oct 28Oklahoma managed only 15 rushing yards on the night, as...
Oct 28Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey examine the Sooners' 30-13...
Oct 27ESPN's Chris Fowler talks about the Game Day crew picking...
Photoview all 117 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
That group included Tulsa East Central's Stanvon Taylor, who turned in a huge game on both sides of the ball in the Cardinals win over Tahlequah on Friday night.
Taylor was joined by Tulsa Union's Dalton Rodriguez and Jenks' Jordan Smallwood.
Cody Thomas, a quarterback who has committed to OU, was expected to make an official visit for the game but did not make the trip.
IRISH OFFER CLARK
Douglass junior defensive end Deondre Clark already has an offer from the Sooners and was expected to be among the visitors Saturday night.
But Clark was also the beneficiary of some opportune recruiting by Notre Dame.
Fighting Irish safeties coach Bob Elliott was at the Trojans' win over Harrah on Friday night and extended an offer.
Clark also recently received offers from Arizona and Baylor recently.
TREADWELL CANCELS VISIT
Crete (Ill.) Monee wide receiver Laquon Treadwell was expected to be in Norman for Saturday night's game.
But the No. 1 wide receiver in the nation, who has both OU and Oklahoma State among his favorites, was not able to make the trip.
Treadwell's team had a game scheduled for Saturday.
Treadwell has not scheduled another visit to Norman.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater