Oklahoma football: Sooners' first-team defense has given up 7 points in last three games
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 52-7 win over Kansas by the numbers:
* 0: Turnovers for Landry Jones against Kansas. That keeps his three-game total at just one. Over that same time period, which includes wins against Texas Tech, Texas and Kansas, he has amassed 871 yards and seven touchdowns.
Videoview all videos
Oct 21It was a big-play kind of day, as Oklahoma used five...
Oct 21Jason Kersey and Jenni Carlson examine the Sooners' easy...
Photoview all 83 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 2: First downs for Kansas on its first possession of the game.
* 2: First downs for Texas in the entire first half a week ago.
* 7: Points that OU's first-team defense has allowed in the past three games combined.
* 3.6: Yards per play for Kansas.
* 7.8: Yards per play for OU.
* 90: Yards on Justin Brown's punt return for a touchdown. It was the fifth-longest punt return for a touchdown in school history.
* 100: Yards on Roy Finch's kickoff return for a touchdown. It was the third time in school history that a kickoff return went 100 yards.