Oklahoma football: Sooners' Lane Johnson says he's rooting for Texas vs. K-State
Videoview all videos
Dec 2The Sooners' defense stepped up and preserved a 24-17 win...
Dec 1Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey explain how the Sooners...
Photoview all 58 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
It's been tough people having to bounce around. Me having to play some right (tackle). Tyrus (Thompson) having to play some left. Gabe playing some left guard today. He knows Adam (Shead)'s having some problem with his back and ankles. Just dealing with some injuries it's been tough
You haven't dropped off in performance despite all those injuries.
Yeah. I think it's what OU does a great job of doing of recruiting guys that are versatile. Our o-line, I think, is the definition of versatility.
Are you going to go watch a football game?
I'm going to try to if we're not sleeping.
Are you going to cheer for Texas?
Yeah. No doubt.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say