Oklahoma football: Sooners' receiver Kenny Stills says he's OK with kids copying his hairdo
Videoview all videos
Jan 3Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey discuss the keys to the...
Jan 2The Aggies have made a habit of jumping on opponents...
Dec 30Aggies freshman quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner...
Photoview all 8 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
I wouldn't say flattering. More humbling than anything. I talk to Tony about it; I talk to the other guys about it all the time. You never dream of having somebody do something like that. The position that I've been put in here, and the games I've had an opportunity to play in are just ... that's not something you ever really dream about as a kid.
I can walk into Walmart in California and not really get mentioned for being a football player. But I have a lot of family and friends. I moved a lot when I was in California, so I know a lot of people everywhere. During the break, there wasn't a spot that I went to where I didn't run into somebody I knew. People are happy to see us doing well and representing San Diego County well.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena