Here is a look at Oklahoma's 35-20 win over Iowa State by the numbers:
* 5: OU receivers with 100-yard games this season, tying a school record. Justin Brown joined the club Saturday, with seven catches for 107 yards.
* 17: Tackles for ISU linebacker Jeremiah George, who moved inside to replace the injured Jake Knott.
* 20: Wins for OU in games in which Landry Jones throws for at least 200 yards in the first half. Landry threw for 239 against Iowa State. The Sooners are 20-1 when Landry reaches 200 by halftime.
* 21: Straight OU wins in Ames, where the Sooners haven't lost Nov. 5, 1960. The Cyclones have beaten the Sooners just once since 1961.
* 30: OU games under Bob Stoops with a 100-yard receiver and a 100-yard rusher (Brennan Clay had 157 yards rushing vs. Iowa State). OU is 30-0 in those games.
* 36:11: Possession time for OU, which had the ball more than Iowa State in each of the four quarters.
* 14,792: Career passing yards for Landry Jones, moving him into fifth place in NCAA history.