Here is a look at Oklahoma's 16-7 win over West Virginia by the numbers:
* 2: Fumble recoveries for OU; the Sooners had three all of last season.
* 5: Third-down conversions allowed by the OU defense this season, out of 29 third-down plays. West Virginia was 3-of-13.
* 16: Points for OU, the fewest in a home victory since beating Kansas 14-10 in 1967.
* 23: Points scored by both teams, the fewest in an OU game since Nebraska's 10-3 victory in 2009.
* 44.4: Completion percentage for OU through two games. Sooner quarterbacks have combined to complete 24 of 54 passes.
* 391: Fewer yards for West Virginia than the 778 yards the Mountaineers gained on OU last season.