Here is a look at how our crew picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 31, Iowa State 15: Dom Whaley returns from the Federal Witness Protection program.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 31, Iowa State 17: This would be a trap game if not for OU's less-than-stellar performance last week. The Sooners will be motivated.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 35, Iowa State 17: Oklahoma finds itself in a close struggle with the Cyclones at halftime, but pulls away in the second half to win relatively comfortably.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* OU 35, Iowa State 17: Trey Millard gets the touches and Jalen Saunders gets the catches to lead Oklahoma both on the ground and in the air.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 35, Iowa State 21: The emergence of Jalen Saunders continues as he finds the end zone for the first time in a Sooners win.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 31, Iowa State 21: Cyclones defense is good but not good enough to pull off patented upset in Ames.