Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's coverage team picked Saturday's Oklahoma vs. TCU game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 27, TCU 24: Finally, a more traditional game, but no less dramatic.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 38, TCU 20: The defense strikes back. The decent but not spectacular TCU offense helps the OU defense get well.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 35, TCU 20: Landry Jones tosses four touchdown passes and the Sooners fight off a valliant effort from the Horned Frogs to become co-Big 12 champions.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* OU 45, TCU 38: For the third straight week, Landry Jones shows some more Heisman worth and the defense gets run over.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 21, TCU 7: A rare low-scoring game for the Sooners (and for the Big 12) but OU keeps its Big 12 title hopes alive for a few hours at least.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 31, TCU 27: The young Horned Frogs, playing 17 freshmen, are improved but Landry Jones once again finds a way to win.