Oklahoma football: The Oklahoman's picks for OU vs. TCU
Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's coverage team picked Saturday's Oklahoma vs. TCU game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OU 27, TCU 24: Finally, a more traditional game, but no less dramatic.
Videoview all videos
Nov 30Nov. 29, 2012: Mike Sherman leads a sports roundtable...
Nov 29There are a few conference champhionship games that will...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 38, TCU 20: The defense strikes back. The decent but not spectacular TCU offense helps the OU defense get well.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 35, TCU 20: Landry Jones tosses four touchdown passes and the Sooners fight off a valliant effort from the Horned Frogs to become co-Big 12 champions.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* OU 45, TCU 38: For the third straight week, Landry Jones shows some more Heisman worth and the defense gets run over.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 21, TCU 7: A rare low-scoring game for the Sooners (and for the Big 12) but OU keeps its Big 12 title hopes alive for a few hours at least.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* OU 31, TCU 27: The young Horned Frogs, playing 17 freshmen, are improved but Landry Jones once again finds a way to win.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims