Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's coverage crew picked the Cotton Bowl between Texas A&M and Oklahoma:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Oklahoma 42, Texas A&M 30: Bob Stoops is 11-2 against the Aggies, both losses at Kyle Field. This game isn't at Kyle Field.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Texas A&M 38, Oklahoma 34: Johnny Manziel is really good. But worse news for the Sooners -- his offensive linemen are even better. Aggies win because they dominate the battle up front.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* Oklahoma 41, Texas A&M 38: Johnny Manziel accounts for five total touchdowns, but Landry Jones leads another fourth-quarter, game winning scoring drive to end his Sooner career 4-0 in bowl games.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* Texas A&M 35, Oklahoma 34: Oklahoma's defense has its best game yet and the Cali Trio all have high performances, but none of it is enough against the Heisman trophy winner Johnny Manziel and his offense.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* Texas A&M 26, Oklahoma 21: Thinness on the defensive front hurts the Sooners in the end.
MIKE BALDWIN, Beat Baldwin
* Texas A&M 35, Oklahoma 31: The Sooners have struggled at times against mobile QBs. Manziel has a big game.