Oklahoma football: Welcome to My World with Sooners receiver Justin Brown
Justin Brown is reserved. It's why the transition from Penn State to Oklahoma has been, from the outside world's view, pretty seamless.
He came in. He worked extra hard. He learned the playbook and he tried to not compare or disrespect his former school.
Videoview all videos
Nov 30Nov. 29, 2012: Mike Sherman leads a sports roundtable...
Nov 29There are a few conference champhionship games that will...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The senior wide receiver calls himself a boring guy who keeps to himself, but in the same sentence says he has a passion for deep conversation.
Brown talked about who he is, what he wants to become after college and a team notebook that has made him stand out.
I'm a very deep-conversational type of guy. About anything. History, theories, conspiracies, anything.
Being in college, it opens you up to a lot. I think that I'm pretty much open to a lot of things. I'm very laid back and I'm not very specific.
I have good conversations with a lot of people on the team, especially the wide receiving group. We have a lot of deep conversations.
I can't tell you that. I can't tell you that. What happens in that room, you can't let everybody know.
I love watching SportsCenter but I like watching History Channel, Animal Planet.
I'm not really big on TV shows because I don't have enough time to keep up with them, but if I could I'd like to keep up with Law & Order.
Being a SportsCenter anchor would definitely be a great job I would want to have, but there's a lot of steps it takes to get in that job.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister