Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.
• Americans in the West were most likely to give Oklahoma both an excellent (8.4 percent) and poor (14.7 percent) view.
• Americans living in small towns were most likely to give the state an excellent rating (9.7 percent), while those living in large cities were most likely to give a poor rating (17.8 percent).
• More than one out of five Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 give Oklahoma an excellent view, the highest among all groups.
• Walmart shoppers love Oklahoma. Almost 56 percent of Americans who shop at Walmart weekly view the state as excellent or good, while only 27.2 percent who never shop at Walmart share those views.
• More than 53 percent of NASCAR fans have an excellent or good view of Oklahoma, while only 39.5 percent of the rest of America shares that view.
• Most respondents (53.2 percent) identify America as their residency; 21.4 percent said, "My city or town,” and 1.2 percent were not sure or refused to answer the question. Another 24.3 percent identified their residency as "the planet Earth.”