Oklahoma GOP forgets small-government principles
Oklahoma Republicans have turned their backs on small-government principals. It was announced that the new DHS commissioner will make $185,000 a year, $22,000 more than Howard Hendrick made. Hendrick had three college degrees; Ed Lake has two. Democrats should quit complaining about how Republicans want to end the government.
NewsOK Related Articles
John Clinger, Edmond
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments