Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's daughter marries three months after annulment
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin's daughter, Christina, on Monday married Eric K. Smith, 40, in Eureka Springs, Ark.
Smith is a chef and owner of Pachinko Parlor, a restaurant in Oklahoma City. He also owns Sara Sara Cupcakes in Oklahoma City.
"Gov. Fallin is happy for her daughter and wishes Christina and Eric the best," Alex Weintz, a Fallin spokesman, said Thursday.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister