Oklahoma governor to continue push for income tax cut
Gov. Mary Fallin isn’t giving up on her quest to cut the state’s top personal income tax rate and isn’t taking it personally that lawmakers failed to pass one of her top priorities this year.
She said she also will continue to push legislators to do something about the crumbling state Capitol, saying the yellow warning tape, barricades and a temporary covering to protect passers-by...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction