Oklahoma Health Care Authority approves funds for recovery audit contractor
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority will hire a recovery audit contractor through competitive bidding. The contractor will audit claims and look for overpayments and underpayments.
Fogarty said he hoped that the authority could write its contract with the recovery audit group in such a way that might curb some of these potential negative side effects that the Medicaid providers might experience.
In other action
Other meeting actions included:
• The board voted to increase about 90 reimbursement rates related to Medicaid developmental disability services; Medicaid Advantage home and community-based waiver services; and the Oklahoma Health Care Authority Living Choice services.
• The board went into executive session to discuss hiring a CEO but did not take action.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community