Class A Boys
•No. 1 Fort Cobb-Broxton (28-0): Seeking the school's fourth state title, with four starters back from last year's semifinal squad.
• No. 2 Glencoe (26-0): Led once again by Ty Lazenby, the defending champs are 57-1 the last two seasons.
• No. 3 Weleetka (22-3): Going strong again with the majority of last year's state runner-up roster intact.
• No. 5 Hollis (19-3): Basketball picking up where the school's football team left off, after winning the Class A state title in December.
Class B Boys
• No. 1 Forgan (26-1): A loss to Laverne in the regular-season finale spoiled an unbeaten season, but otherwise, Forgan has established itself as deserving of the No. 1 ranking.
• No. 4 Red Oak (22-5): Unbeaten against Class B opponents with four of five losses against Class 2A or 3A teams.
• No. 6 Tipton (20-1): Not a lot of ranked opponents on the schedule, but their only loss came against Class 2A Frederick.
• No. 20 Southwest Covenant (16-5): The Yukon-based school is making its first state tournament appearance, and playing the Cinderella role.
Class A Girls
• No. 4 Frontier (24-4): The Mustangs have won nine straight heading into their sixth straight appearance at the tournament.
• No. 5 Caddo (23-1): The Bruins' lone loss this season is to Class 3A Hugo and no team in Class A has played them within double digits.
• No. 6 Sterling (25-3): Haven't lost since late January to Class 4A Cache, winning 10 straight to return to the Big House for a second straight year.
• No. 7 Seiling (21-5): Third time was a charm for the Wildcats as they knocked off No. 1 Cheyenne-Reydon to advance to the tournament.
Class B Girls
• No. 1 Okarche (26-2): Class A defending champion hasn't lost to anyone below Class 3A this season thanks to a veteran-laden squad.
• No. 2 Red Oak (26-2): The Eagles are back for a fifth straight year and have not lost since late December in the Tournament of Champions.
• No. 3 Lomega (23-4): Senior Taylor Mendell leads an experienced squad looking to win its first gold ball since 2012.
• No. 4 Erick (25-3): Defending champion returns three starters from last year has not lost to a Class B team this season.