Oklahoma higher education system requests $97.4 million budget increase
Oklahoma higher education Chancellor Glen Johnson on Monday asked lawmakers for a 10.2 percent increase in next year’s higher education budget.
That increase would bring the total higher education appropriation for the 2013-14 fiscal year to $1.05 billion, which is a $97.4 million increase over the current fiscal year. The request was...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort