Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports name of deceased Wanette man
Oklahoma Highway Patrol releases the name of the deceased in Wednesday's traffic accident in Oklahoma County. Jerry Wynn Crockett, 51, of Wanette, died from his injuries in a rollover accident on Interstate 40 in Oklahoma City.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released the name of the man who died in Wednesday's rollover accident.
Jerry Wynn Crockett, 51, of Wanette, died at the scene from injuries sustained from the crash, troopers said.
Crockett was driving a car east on Interstate 40 at an unsafe speed for traffic conditions when his car left the roadway to the right and hit a tree, troopers said.
The car turned over one-and-a-half times, troopers said.
Crockett was not wearing a seat belt.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena