Oklahoma House interim studies list is at 59
Oklahoma House members look at Tulsa museum, other topics between sessions
Building a museum of popular culture in Tulsa is among the subjects of 59 interim studies announced Friday by House Speaker Kris Steele.
A proposed $20 million bond issue for the Oklahoma Museum of Popular Culture in Tulsa’s Brady District failed to secure legislative approval last session.
Rep. Ron Peters, R-Tulsa, requested the study and said it will look at the value the museum would bring to the state. It also will evaluate how much support it has from the private sector, he...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday