• Reinvesting in Oklahoma through a “pay-as-you-go” budget, rather than relying upon bonds and increasing the state's indebtedness.
• Using growing revenues to reinstate full funding for core public sector services, including education, transportation and public safety.
• Protecting Oklahoma's revenue stream and tax base by opposing reductions in the state personal income tax.
• The expansion of Medicaid and access to affordable health care for all Oklahomans.
• Increasing funds for mental health care.
• Continuing support for the Transportation Department's eight-year plan to fix roads and infrastructure.
• Increasing funding for the corrections and public safety departments to pay for increased salaries for corrections officers, and adding corrections and law enforcement officers, state troopers and employees at the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the medical examiner's office.
• Reinstating funding to public schools and programs such as the National Board Certified teacher bonuses.
16 Week Curriculum With Instructions, Lesson Plans & CNG Conversion Kit