Oklahoma House Republicans scold member for delays
Member’s actions called obstructive and causing delays in the last week of the Oklahoma legislative session.
A Republican House member was scolded twice by the GOP leadership Tuesday for making too many motions to bog down the legislative process.Rep. Mike Reynolds also was the subject of an unprecedented move by the House of Representatives, which passed a special rule targeted at preventing an amendment he filed to several resolutions from being heard on the House floor.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion