Oklahoma | In Brief
Hearing set for teacher
Oklahoma City School Board members have set a January hearing for the dismissal of a career teacher. During a special meeting Wednesday, board members set a hearing for Sudonna Jones for 5:30 p.m. Jan. 12 in the auditorium of the school administration building, 900 N Klein. Jones, who has been with the district since August 1998, teaches at Martin Luther King Elementary. District officials did not release any other information regarding the hearing.
OCU completes library workA dedication will be held for the Dulaney-Browne Library at 2:30 p.m. today on the Oklahoma City University campus. The library...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit