Oklahoma Inc.: Manufacturers post wide swings on this year’s chart
Since recession lows, the Oklahoma manufacturing sector is rebounding strongly statewide, observers say.
From last year’s Oklahoma Inc. to this year, the state’s three manufacturing companies that are traded on major markets swung widely in the ratings, and only one moved up on the chart.
Orchids Paper Products Co. — 36 years old and stock symbol “TIS” on the New York Stock Exchange — shot to No. 3 from No. 28. The Pryor-based manufacturer makes toilet paper, towels and...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort