Oklahoma investigators seek tips about arsonists who set wildfires in Luther, Cleveland County
Fire investigators need help from the public to find whoever set recent wildfires, including one that killed a Cleveland County woman.
Investigators said they hope a tip from the public will help them find whoever set several of the wildfires that devastated parts of central Oklahoma earlier this month, including one that killed a Norman woman.
The state fire marshal is investigating several fires in Cleveland County that were deliberately set. One of those wildfires killed Linda Zoldoske, 67, who could not escape her rural Norman home...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister