Oklahoma judge hands down prison sentence, then presides over nuptials
Larry Allen Austin, 29, ties knot with longtime girlfriend after pleading guilty to firearms charge; Oklahoma County District Judge Jerry Bass also presides over ceremony
The groom wore an orange jumpsuit and matching rubber slippers with white socks.
But instead of going on a honeymoon, Larry Allen Austin went straight to prison after getting married Thursday.
Austin, 29, of Oklahoma City, pleaded guilty in Oklahoma County District Court to a firearm charge and was sentenced to four years in prison by District Judge Jerry D. Bass.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims