Oklahoma laptop with residents’ personal information stolen
An Oklahoma Health Department laptop containing about 133,000 Oklahomans’ personal information was stolen April 6 from a worker’s locked car in Yukon.
A state Health Department laptop containing about 133,000 Oklahomans’ personal information was stolen from a worker’s locked car in Yukon.Someone broke the passenger window of the car as it was parked outside a Yukon restaurant April 6 and took a black backpack containing the laptop.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort