Oklahoma laptop with residents’ personal information stolen
An Oklahoma Health Department laptop containing about 133,000 Oklahomans’ personal information was stolen April 6 from a worker’s locked car in Yukon.
A state Health Department laptop containing about 133,000 Oklahomans’ personal information was stolen from a worker’s locked car in Yukon.Someone broke the passenger window of the car as it was parked outside a Yukon restaurant April 6 and took a black backpack containing the laptop.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad