Oklahoma man accused of crashing into house while on meth during police chase
A man was arrested Tuesday on allegations that he fled from police in a stolen vehicle and crashed into a house while under the influence of meth, an arrest report shows.
Donald Eugene Broomhall, 38, is accused of fleeing from a police officer who tried to stop the vehicle for running a red light at First Street and Utica Avenue about 10:40 p.m., the report says.
As the officer followed, the driver threw a bottle filled with some kind of liquid from the vehicle, according to the report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister