Oklahoma man sentenced in sex abuse of girl, 10, who conceived his child
A district judge ordered a man to serve two life sentences Monday after pleading guilty to sexually abusing a 10-year-old girl who conceived the abuser’s child.
Eric Douglas Farbes Sr., 40, waived his right to a trial and pleaded guilty to two counts of child sexual abuse, court records show.
Farbes was named Tulsa’s Most Wanted fugitive in May. He was located at the Wagoner County Jail the same day he was publicly named to the list.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims