Oklahoma man sentenced in sex abuse of girl, 10, who conceived his child
A district judge ordered a man to serve two life sentences Monday after pleading guilty to sexually abusing a 10-year-old girl who conceived the abuser’s child.
Eric Douglas Farbes Sr., 40, waived his right to a trial and pleaded guilty to two counts of child sexual abuse, court records show.
Farbes was named Tulsa’s Most Wanted fugitive in May. He was located at the Wagoner County Jail the same day he was publicly named to the list.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers