Oklahoma man wins $250,000 on lottery ticket
TULSA, Okla. — An Oklahoma man is $250,000 richer, thanks to a Mega Millions lottery ticket.
TULSA — An Oklahoma man is $250,000 richer, thanks to a Mega Millions lottery ticket.
Oklahoma Lottery officials say Arthur Wallace claimed his prize Monday after purchasing the winning ticket for the March 30 drawing at a QuikTrip store in Sand Springs. The record-setting Mega Millions jackpot that day was $656 million.
Officials say after taxes were applied, Wallace pocketed $177,500.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments