H: ° L: °,
Oklahoma moms meet for prayer
Moms in Prayer of Oklahoma recently completed a month of prayer and fasting that leads up to Statehood Day on Friday, Nov. 16.
NewsOK Related Articles
“One of the most rewarding aspects is to see how God answers our prayers and that peace that comes from praying about things and praying with other moms,” she said.
Rock said there are Moms in Prayer groups with ties to 175 schools in Oklahoma. And the organization has a presence in 140 countries.
“Our mission is to impact children and schools worldwide, and the vision is that every school in the world would be covered in prayer,” she said.
Rock said Moms in Prayer Oklahoma will host a statewide meeting in the metro area in March at Memorial Road Church of Christ.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena