Oklahoma Natural Gas to reduce rebates for CNG vehicles
ONG launched the rebate program to help pay for compressed natural gas vehicles last summer. Strong demand has led the company to cut the amounts of the rebates for CNG vehicles, conversions and home-fueling stations.
Rebates are limited to three per applicant each calendar year. Dealers and installers of CNG conversion systems are not eligible for the rebates.
The ONG rebates are on top of existing state tax credits for natural gas vehicles, conversions and home-fueling stations. The state incentives, which expire at the end of 2014, are unaffected by ONG's rebate reduction.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena