Oklahoma oil and gas prices: December 19, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Tuesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $84.25
Sunoco Inc. — $72.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Nov. 26:
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Eva Mae 9-24-11 No. 1H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 09-24N-11W; 152 barrels oil per day, 1,966,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,115.
Beaver: Snyder Partners; Payday No. 3 Well; C NW1/4 of 30-05N-22E; 37 barrels oil per day, 20,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 6,025.
Canadian: Cimarex Energy Co.; Jameson No. 9-27H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 27-14N-10W; 1,242,000 cu-ft gas per day, 28.3 barrels oil per day; TD 17,080.
Carter: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Wildcat Jim Unit No. 237 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 of 08-02S-02W; 9 barrels oil per day; TD 3,359.
Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Wildcat Jim Unit No. 239 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 of 17-02S-02W; 6 barrels oil per day; TD 3,030.
Garfield: Gray Richard Farms Inc.; Gray SWD No. 2 Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 15-24N-07W; TD 5,110.
Lincoln: K S Oil Co. Inc.; Ledford No. 1 Well; C NW1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of 21-16N-05E; 50 barrels oil per day, 50,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 0.
Roger Mills: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Montgomery 1-15-25 No. 1H Well; N1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 01-15N-25W; 90 barrels oil per day, 230,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,309.
Seminole: Ruffel Lance Oil & Gas Corp.; Bennie G. No. 1-29H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 29-08N-08E; 368 barrels oil per day, 259,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7;129.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Nadola 2810 No. 3-25H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 25-28N-10W; TD 10,670.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Reitz Trust 2811 No. 4-14H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 14-28N-11W; TD 10,600.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Grayson 28-20-26 No. 1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 28-20N-26W; TD 13,525.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community