Oklahoma oil and gas prices: December 27, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $87.50
Sunoco Inc. — $75.50
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Nov. 30:
Canadian: Cimarex Energy Co.; Jameson No. 3-27H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 27-14N-10W; 947,000 cu-ft gas per day, 18.7 barrels oil per day; TD 17,420.
Garvin: Stephens & Johnson Operating Co.; TDU SH No. 8 Well; W1/2 W1/2 NW1/4 SW1/4 of 32-01N-03W; 36.1 barrels oil per day; TD 3,560.
Grant: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Noemi No. 1-30HX Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 30-27N-05W; 853.43 barrels oil per day, 1,684,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,463.
Pittsburg: BP America Production Co.; Linda No. 2-32H Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 29-04N-12E; 2,653,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,885.
BP America Production Co.; Linda No. 3-32H Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 29-04N-12E; 2,211,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,485.
BP America Production Co.; Linda No. 4-32H Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 29-04N-12E; 1,909,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,331.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond