Oklahoma oil and gas prices: December 27, 2012
Redland Resources Inc.; Hilltop No. 25-16 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 25-29N-17W; 49 barrels oil per day, 78,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 5,564.
INTENT TO DRILL
Caddo: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Coffey No. 1-9 Well; C NE1/4 of 09-11N-12W; TD 14,500.
Garfield: Mesa Mid-Continent LLC; Thomas No. Unit 5 Well; E1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 30-21N-08W; TD 9,500.
Veritas Energy LLC; Jeske No. 3-1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 03-22N-03W; TD 10,000.
Grady: Flint Douglas J; Wilma No. 1-3 Well; S1/2 SW1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of 03-04N-08W; TD 7,100.
Grant: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Larry 2705 No. 3-29H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 29-27N-05W; TD 10,550.
Jefferson: HMD Oil Co. Inc.; Tracy No. 3-29 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 NW1/4 of 29-03S-04W; TD 2,000.
Kay: Warren Corp.; Harney No. 2 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW/ 4 of 14-25N-01E; TD 4,600.
Warren Corp.; Rodney No. 3 Well; C NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 14-25N-01E; TD 4,600.
Pittsburg: PetroQuest Energy LLC; Woodrow No. 1-22H Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 22-07N-16E; TD 13,939.
Pottawatomie: Gillham Paul Oil Co.; Ranch No. 2-12 Well; N1/2 NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 12-08N-04E; TD 4,500.
SOURCE: OIL-LAW RECORDS CORP.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims