Oklahoma oil and gas prices: December 28, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $87.25
Sunoco Inc. — $75.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Dec. 3:
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Griswold SWD 2811 No. 1-25 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 25-28N-11W; TD 8,615.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Millie SWD 2810 No. 1-9 Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 09-28N-10W; TD 7,185.
Grant: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Ely SWD 2703 No. 1-5 Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 of 05-27N-03W; TD 6,796.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Patrick 2708 No. 3-30H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 30-27N-08W; 170 barrels oil per day, 2,185,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,856.
Kingfisher: Hinkle Oil & Gas Inc.; Lincoln North Unit (Green 3) No. 82-3 Well; C NE1/4 of 05-17N-05W; 213 barrels oil per day, 372,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7,353.
McClain: Charter Oak Production Co. LLC; John Baker No. 1-35 Well; C SE1/4 NW1/4 of 35-07N-03W; 51 barrels oil per day, 23,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,361.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Bontrager 2710 No. 1-33H Well; N1/2 N1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 (SL) of 33-27N-10W; TD 10,906.
Caddo: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; West Cement Unit No. 5-16 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 of 35-06N-10W; TD 3,900.
Canadian: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Chiles No. 02-12N-10W 1H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 02-12N-10W; TD 18,127.
Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Roer No. 8-13-9 3H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 08-13N-09W; TD 17,126.
Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Roer No. 8-13-9 4H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 08-13N-09W; TD 17,232.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges