Oklahoma oil and gas prices: February 28, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $89.25
Sunoco Inc. — $77.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Feb. 1:
Beaver: Chaparral Energy LLC; Lamaster No. 1H-23 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 23-01N-20E; 741 barrels oil per day, 354,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,448.
Garvin: Ardmore Production & Exploration Co.; H. Smith No. 35-1 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 35-01N-03W; 50 barrels oil per day; TD 9,153.
Kay: Tessera Energy LLC; JW No. 4-16 Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 16-25N-01E; 44 barrels oil per day, 5,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 4,644.
Noble: Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 27 Well; E1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 30-24N-01W; 3 barrels oil per day; TD 4,856.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 29 Well; C SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 30-24N-01W; 126,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 4,835.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 31 Well; C NE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 of 30-24N-01W; TD 4,872.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 33 Well; S1/2 SW1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 of 30-24N-01W; TD 4,700.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 35 Well; E1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 31-24N-01W; TD 4,680.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 39 Well; W1/2 NE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of 31-24N-01W; TD 4,660.
Donray Petroleum LLC; Grace No. 47 Well; C NE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 of 31-24N-01W; TD 4,566.
Pawnee: Petroquest Energy LLC; Laird No. 1-34H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 34-23N-03E; Horizontal Hole Oil.
INTENT TO DRILL
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort