Oklahoma oil and gas prices: February 8, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $92.25
Sunoco Inc. — $80.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Jan 15:
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Lois Rust 7-27-12 No. 1H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 07-27N-12W; 1,525,000 cu-ft gas per day, 43 barrels oil per day; TD 10,121.
Garfield: Longfellow Energy LP; Mack No. 23-M1H Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 14-20N-06W; 275 barrels oil per day, 466,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,250.
Garvin: Cimarex Energy Co. Of Colorado; Curry No. 2-8 Well; W1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 of 08-01N-02W; 3 barrels oil per day, 26,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7,883.
Grant: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Hughes 2606 No. 3-10H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 10-26N-06W; 70.47 barrels oil per day, 27,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,465.
Hughes: Truevine Gas Co.; TV No. 1-15 Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 of 15-08N-10E; 51,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 4,200.
Kay: Musgrove Energy Inc.; Bradley No. 1-A Well; N1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of 18-29N-03E; 15 barrels oil per day, 10,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 3,373.
Trek Resources Inc.; Craig No. 22-1 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 22-29N-01W; 31 barrels oil per day; TD 3,542.
Kingfisher: Husky Ventures Inc.; Rigdon No. 1-36H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 36-17N-05W; 3,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,033.
Logan: Topsail Secondary Recovery LLC; Freeman No. 6 Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 06-17N-01W; 7 barrels oil per day; TD 5,136.
Topsail Secondary Recovery LLC; Nivens No. B 5 Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 05-17N-01W; 4 barrels oil per day; TD 5,100.
McClain: Gungoll Carl E. Exploration LLC; Southard No. 2-8 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 08-08N-03W; 28 barrels oil per day; TD 12,016.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena